UPVC Windows, UPVC Doors, Composite Doors and Bi-Folding Doors
Since being established in 1998 by the King family, we have become one of the most recognisable names within the New Build Industry, Supplying and Installing UPVC Windows and Doors for such companies as Morris Homes, Taylor Wimpey Homes, David Wilson Homes and Bellway Homes to name just a few, reaching as far as the Midlands, Yorkshire and North Wales. Currently operating from Kings House, Off Railway Road, Adlington (Lancs) our fleet totals 20 vehicles, whilst our staff amounts to 60 personnel, covering internally and externally through different departments Surveying, Estimating, On-Site Supervision, Accounts, Customer Care and of course Supply and Installation.
With the market expanding and changing regularly, we have to be able to cater to the needs of our clients. This means, that we can’t simply just be experts in UPVC and have thus expanded our specialties into aluminium projects such as Shop Fronts, Composite Doors, Bi-Folding Doors and Roof Kits. Our expertise and workmanship qualities in these areas have allowed us to maintain our strong client base, whilst picking up new custom and a couple of awards along the way!
Market Leaders? Why?
- Our Installation Team Members are all CSCS Cardholders, with the majority also being SSSTS Holders.
- All our windows and doors are A-Rated as standard.
- We have the ability to achieve low U-Values.
- Liniar, Duraflex, Eurocell and Warmcore approved Installer.
- We are able to calculate the DB rating of glass and Supply and Install what is required.
- We are able to calculate the Equivalent Area for ventilation and Supply and Install what is required.
- Approved Composite Door Supplier and Installer.
- We have the ability to supply Cavity Closers for a number of different Cavity sizes and specifications i.e. weather resistance and fire proofing.
- CHAS, SMAS and SAFEMARK accredited.
Clients demand realistic pricing together with quality products that carry full BBA Approval and a service that can be relied upon. We are in a position to fulfill all this criteria and strive continuously to build permanent relationships with all our clients.
Enjoy the benefits of improved heat and sound insulation.
Where heat loss is an issue, be safe in the knowledge that all our UPVC Windows and Doors boast well insulated frames, quality double glazing, weather tight seals and multi chambered profiles to ensure that heat loss is kept to a minimum.
Where noise is an issue, we can look at installing glass and trickle ventilation proven to be sound attenuating, whilst also reaping the benefits from properties of PVCu and unique Q-Lon gasket along the way.
Not only warm and quiet, the tough exterior of our Windows, Doors and Conservatories are designed to withstand the extremities of the UK weather too.
Our comprehensive range of products are designed to suit any style of architecture and whilst the ‘normality’ means we work to your design, we are more than happy to consult you and give our experience views-working in line with the latest building regulations.
Its a good time to mention that various colours are also now at our disposal thanks to a closely built relationship with Colour Coating Specialists ‘Colouredplas’.